Tuesday 8 July 2008

Celebration!!! I PASS THE EXAM!

While Im still trying to get back my momentum, I received an email from the teaching office requesting me to collect my exam results from the school pigeonholes. When I reached the teaching office, few of my course mates were there…some were happy, some were depressed…I don’t dare to ask…I was so damn scared to see those expression…..

When I opened the envelope…

OMG…I pass…I pass the exam and I pass all the modules!!


List of subjects Ive taken. I passed them all, except for the dissertation which will be submitted in September.


My one year effort, finally bear it fruits….Gosh…Ive been suffering for nearly one year to earn this degree…and this is the moment that Ive been waiting for…Now, only left with my dissertation of which I believe, with God’s will of course, it should not be a problem ....PRAISE THE LORD!!!Finally Im getting closer to the finish line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Jo. I tried to post my comment here for several time but only now I can get to your blog.
Enjoy your Go go europe.